Wednesday, February 11, 2009

getting old? or just being smart.

The old me would be at a bar right now...

any given weekday night, you could find me @ shoeless joes, boston pizza or kelseys watching whatever sport was on that night. Sure I could of watched it at home, fighting for possession with my brothers and sister for the tv, though 9 outta 10 times it was just easier to go out for a pint with friends and catch the game at a bar.

as i am typing this, i am watching the sabres play on tsn on my fiancee's beautiful LCD tv, as well as trying to catch a feed of the USA vs Mexico football game on my craptop.

moving out of my parents house has really changed things...
the guy i used to make fun of, the one who'd prefer to stay home than go out with the boys is now me. Yup, i am eating crow on that one. But do i care at this point? naw.... i wish i had realized the beauty of watching my favourite sports in the comfort of a sofa in my PJs a long time ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment