Sunday, December 13, 2009

where did it go?

Holy shit, So I am on billboards website looking at what's good in the music world, and saw a link to some of their top music/albums.artist of the decade. It hit me, 2009-2010 yup, this is the end/start of a new decade. Looking through some of the songs and artists and reminising on the last 10 years, and how certain songs and such reminded me of many of the good times and the bad times.

This is essentially the first decade in which I could take stock of everything in my life, look back and look ahead to the next 10 years.

When the last decade started, life was good, I was finishing up highschool, was in a great relationship, and had a decent retail part time job at the mall....

now that this decade is ending, I am working on my CGA/University degree, working for Toronto FC/Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment and will be getting married to a great girl.

I thought life was good then, shit its good now.

I entered this decade as a kid with goals in mind, and seemingly on top of the world, and i was capable of anything, that was 2000.

2009 going into 2010, things may not have gone perfectly planned, but I think I am in a good place at the moment, and armed with experience, and many, many life lessons, I know where I want to go, and will continue to persue it.

As great as the last 10 years may have been or not had been at times, the next 10 years is just as exciting, and hopefully I'll be looking back, taking stock in 2019 on what things the last 10 years had brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment