Wednesday, December 30, 2009

time to say goodbye

Dear 2009


You gave me so much hope as you came into being. You showed me that its worth taking risks, and to rise above doubt, regret and fear. Change was not an option it was necessary. Priorties shifted, friends left behind. 2009 you had to be cruel to be kind.

You brought miracles in montreal, and heartbreak in new york. another great roadtrip with friends to the windy city, a night of champions league optimism, and great summer days spent with friends in 113 by the lake. You also brought spanish royalty, and some of the greatest footballers in the world to the little stadium in Toronto, and a dream match between Real Madrid and Toronto FC.

A dinner converstation that to a change of scenery, and also a kickstart to rejuvanate a career goal that was dying slowly. The chance to test my skills and knowledge and to know that I can hold my own elsewhere. Thank you 2009 for helping me find work in a place i want to be.




2009, on the last day together, I just want to thank you for a great 12 months. I enjoyd your company and all good and bad times we had together, a new year is arriving soon, and i promise I will take the things you've left me and make sure that things will only get better.

you take care of yourself,

No comments:

Post a Comment