Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Everything is coming up JP

Don't you just love it when you have a weekend where Fri-Sun, everything is gonna rock?
On top of that, Mon- Thurs turn out to be not so bad either? Seriously how good can it be!

This weekend, we got (don't laugh) friday night, fast and furious 4 coming out, Vicki and I, being the car enthusiast that we is (grammer ftl), are gonna check it out of course.... sorry guilty pleasure, but what can I say?

Saturday brings the Toronto FC home opener, always an event! This year bringing so much promise on the pitch, and well, BMO Field has been my official Summer home the last 2 years that after a long winter, it feels good to be going back with friends watching the Reds!

Sunday night is the annual Wrestlemania get together, and well, being a long time Wrestling fan, its the 1 night where I gotta get my fix.

Okay not the best post but basically what I wanted to say is that it is weeks like this that make life good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment