Thursday, August 20, 2009

wedding advice

One of the best things about Internet message boards is the free advice you can get w/o asking.

It seems that a few guys are getting married on one particular board I frequent and this little piece of advice pretty much sums up my mindset leading up to my wedding next year.



credit - "Roogsey" from RPB.


agree with the guys dude. My wedding day...I slept in...strolled around all morning and eventually put on a tux and showed up.

She spent the whole morning getting ready, driving here, driving there and freaking out with her bridesmaids.

Nobody is going to be looking at you. Nobody is going to care about you. They all will be paying attention to her. What you should be concentrating on is putting a smile on her face....both during the day...and then of course, at night.

If you look at it as "life altering" you will continue to be nervous. If you look forward to it as a great exciting change, your nerves will go away.

I had been looking forward to it and I enjoyed every minute of it. Unless you have other "issues" you are working through...just enjoy the ride. The day goes by really fast and then all of a sudden you have a partner where you are supporting each other and are there for each other every day. To me...that sounds like a good thing.



no big deal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment