Monday, May 4, 2009

I don't wanna grow up :(

Feels just like yesterday I was starting highschool.....


This gets old fast, but I'm having one of those "were did the time go?" moments.... Okay, I am 27 years old, I think its about time I get over the whole "growing up" thing.... cause its here, and its not going anywhere.

Tough decisions to make, things to do, and of course being accountable.... yikes!

growing up sucks indeed.... but it must happen eventually, and you cannot keep putting it off like homework....


This time next year, I should be well seasoned into the new job I am starting in a couple of weeks, and plans for my wedding should be well under way and just about ready....

Next year In my own eyes, I become officially a grown up, never mind graduating school, or entering the workforce, for me, this is the ultimate sign of growing up.... getting married.

Then you think about how things willl be..... Having a wife, starting a family, growing old with Vicki..... new exciting things to come in life.

You know.....I guess nothing really changes, you still make mistakes, and have some great times... you just keep adding to things and apply what you learned along the way.....

and before you know it.... these mistakes leave you with lessons to make you a better person and your teaching your kids about the things you've learned in life..... hoping that they too can learn from the mistakes they will make down the road

all of a sudden growing up doesn't look so bad after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment